In this tutorial, how you can delete the Emus4U app from your iOS and Android device. All possible methods to get rid of the app and restore your device to its original state, right before the app was installed.
How to Delete Emus4U App:
Deleting the app can be done in several different ways:
Method 1: Delete Profile
- Open the iOS Settings app on your device and go to General
- Tap Profiles and Device Management
- Tap the profile for Emus4U and then tap Delete Profile
- Come out of Settings, and the app will be gone from your device
Method 2: Delete the App Icon
- Find the app icon on your home page and long press on it
- It will start to wiggle (as will all the icons). Tap the small cross on the top corner of the icon
- Tap on Delete when the confirmation message appears
- The app store will be removed from your device
Video: Watch for a demonstration of these steps
Method 3: Restoring to Factory Settings
This is going to remove, not just this app, but all your settings and data too and the most up to date firmware installed on your device. You do need iTunes to be up to data as well.
- Take a backup of your data
- Disable your passcode, Touch ID and Find my iPhone/iPad
- If the Trust This Computer message appears on your device, tap Yes
- Click the name of the connected device on the menu on the left of the iTunes screen – this is only if you have two or more devices registered
- Click on Restore and then click Restore again on the popup message
- Wait for iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings
- When your device reboots, it should be on the Hello screen and the latest iOS firmware
Method 4: Restore From a Previous Backup
Make sure that you use an iTunes backup that you took before installing this app:
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac or PC and launch iTunes
- Input your passcode and if a Trust This Computer message shows up, click on Yes
- Choose the device summary for the connected device ( if you have two or more devices )
- Click on Restore Backup
- Choose a backup from the list and click Restore
- Wait – iTunes will now restore your device to the backup you chose. You might be asked to put your passcode in during the installation. Do so but do NOT disconnect your device until the entire process has finished otherwise it cannot sync with your Mac or PC.
- When the restore is over, disconnect and start using your device again.
Why You Should Try Emus4U:
This free app store has plenty of content to choose from along with a heap of features:
- You don’t need Cydia
- It is simple to install and even easier to delete
- Your warranty is protected
- Emus4U is Safe to Use
- Choose from a range of games emulators from the Apps section
- Plenty of 3rd-party apps and games
- Lots more
Emus4U is an excellent jailbreak alternative given that it contains emulators that were only available from Cydia at one point. Try it; it might offer everything you’ve been looking for.
For more iOS tips and tutorials, follow us on Facebook.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.