Playing console games on your iOS device has always required a specific emulator for a specific console – not so with Provenance. This one provides support for more than 18 different consoles in one app, allowing you to play any game with a single click. If you want to lay the latest games, you should have at least 2GB RAM on your device though.
Provenance is a comprehensive installer that offers support for multiple devices. All the following iOS device that can run iOS 10 and above are supported.
How to Download Provenance:
You can’t get Provenance from the app store, and you can’t download it directly. Instead, you must download an app installer called Emus4U app, here’s how. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: iOS
- Use the steps at the linked guide to download Emus4U
- Open Emus4U, find Provenance and download it
Method 2: IPA Download
- First download Provenance .ipa file from the link above
- Download Cydia Impactor and install.
Video: Provenance Gameplay ( credits )
- Easy to follow download instructions
- User-friendly app interface makes navigation easy
- No jailbreak and no rooting
- Supports all devices that can run iOS 10 and above
- Works on Android 4, smart TV and TV boxes
- Supports multiple consoles – Nintendo, PPSSPP, PlayStation, GBA, and more
- All ages and game preferences catered for – all your favorites are included
- Play against others with full support for online multiplayer gaming
- You can record your gameplay and share it with others using Bluetooth or Wi-fi
- Wi-Fi isn’t needed for all games as some multiplayer online games are played on local servers
- Never lose game data again – cloud server storage allows for syncing and fast, secure game downloading
- One-click-play supported, you don’t need a separate emulator for each game
- The ability to create your own game maps and game controls
- Plenty more features
Alternative Download Method:
Although Emus4U is a great app installer, it won’t work on every device, and some users who have been successful have reported a few issues with it. You can download Provenance through another installer called Panda Helper; once downloaded, open the installer and download the emulator.
Provenance is definitely going to be a very popular emulator app, given the amount of support it provides for multiple consoles. It couldn’t be easier to play your favorite console games on your device, simply install it, find your game click and play. Do let us know how you get on with Provenance and follow us on Facebook for more updates