In the last few months, a number of apps have been released to help make streaming movies easier on our iOS devices and the latest one is definitely proving itself to be the best.
MediaBox HD, the brainchild of a number of developers and designers who combined a whole bunch of APIs together to produce the app, offers users a huge choice of TV shows, movies, animations, cartoons and more, including all the latest releases.
Download MediaBox HD :
You can’t download MediaBoxHD from the official store because it isn’t the kind of app that Apple will let past their security. It is safe to use and you can get it by downloading an unofficial store called Emus4U.
Method 1 : using Emus4U App
- Download Emus4U onto your device using the tutorial at the link
- Open Emus4U app and type MediaBox HD into the search box; tap Go
- Tap the link for the app and tap on Install
- When the app is installed, the icon will be in the home screen; tap to enter and find your favorite movies or shows
Method 2 : Android APK
Method 3 : Get on Windows PC
The developers of the media app have made it so that you can run the app on your Windows PC but only through an Android emulator. There are several of these to choose from and we are going to use BlueStacks; it is one of the most popular and the easiest to use .
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator ( link ) onto your Windows PC – it might take a minute or two to complete
- Install Bluestacks and sign in using your Google account details – you will need this so set an account up for free if you don’t have one
- BlueStacks is now ready for use so search for MediaBox HD using the search box
- Click the app icon if you see it on the screen; if not, go the step 5
- Download the apk file from Method 2 and install it
- You can now use the app from BlueStacks to watch TV shows and movies
App Features :
With this app you can take advantage of the following features:
- Loads of movies, including the latest releases, and TV shows to choose
- Customize the app with a choice of themes
- Supports Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Smart TV and Wi-Fi sharing
- Subtitles included on some movies – you can request others if not available
- TRAKT TV account synchronization
- Request your favorite shows and movies
- Feedback encouraged to help us make improvements
- Reported problems will be fixed as quickly as possible
- Many other features
You won’t get much better than MediaBoxHD for movie streaming so give it a go and tell us how you get on. For more updates and news, you can follow us on Facebook.