With no new updates to Cydia in recent times, more and more iOS users are finding their access to some of their favorite apps and games curtailed. Luckily, we have alternatives in the form of third-party app installers, and one that is well worth looking at is called Emus4U.
Not only does it offer access to some of the most popular unofficial apps and games and plenty of free tweaks for iOS, you also get access to some of the top games emulators, the most popular download from Cydia, which is great news for iPad users as the iPad is the perfect architecture for playing those console games on.
Why Install Emus4U on iPad:
Emus4U is the perfect choice for the iPad for several reasons.
- First, if you like watching movies and TV shows or music videos on your iPad, then you will love apps like MovieBox. Gaming is made easy with a great choice of emulators and other games, combined with the large screen of the iPad and the excellent resolution.
- The large screen also makes reading much more comfortable so that you can take full advantage of the eBooks, magazines and other reading material available for free here.
- The iPad is also family-friendly, so one download of Emus4U will provide fun and useful content for all the family.
- This app also has a decent selection of iPad Only Apps, tailored specifically for the device and, being a genuinely portable device; you can take the app installer everywhere you go.
Download Emus4U on iPad:
Downloading the app installer on your iPad is easy :
- On your iPad, make sure that you have a decent internet connection and open Safari browser
- From the address bar, go to the link above and wait for the page to open fully
- Tap the link to Install, and a warning message pops up – the app is requesting access to your Settings app; tap on Allow
- On the next page, tap Install and then input your passcode if needed
- On the following few pages, in turn, tap on Install > Install > Done
- Now the installation is done, tap the app icon on your home page and tap on Apps
- Now you can download whatever you want
Emus4U is the perfect installer for iPad users, offering great features such as:
- Very easy to download
- Easy to set up and use
- Free to download and use
- Supports all model of iPad
- You don’t need Cydia
- All content has been categorized so you can find your favorites easily
- Updated regularly as a result of user requests for content
- Fully secure and reliable to use
- Plenty of customization options included
- Screen recorder built-in
- Access to plenty of 3rd-party apps and games, games emulators and free apps and games
- A way to clean the junk and temporary files off your device
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Using unofficial apps like Emus4U provides iPad users with loads o great apps and games, but there is one issue you need to fix – the Untrusted Developer. This is just a way for Apple to tell you they don’t know the developer, but you can trust it very quickly:
- Go to General in your iOS settings app
- Tap Profiles and Device Management and a profiles list will appear
- Tap the profile for the app installer then tap Trust
- Closing Settings down, go back to the app and try again – the error won’t appear
Solve Apps Crashing Problem:
This 3rd party app installer is an excellent option for iPad users offering tons of useful content, but there isn’t any way to get around the fact that it isn’t an official app. Because of this, Apple will happily revoke the app certificate, causing all your apps, games, and tweaks to crash. Preventing this from happening is a simple thing – when the app is installed, choose one of our recommended VPN’s and install it too. The certificate is protected, as are you, and Apple can’t revoke the certificate.
iPad users miss out on a lot of useful content when they can’t download Cydia, but Emus4U brings much of it back. Enjoy some of your old favorites for free; download Emsu4U on your iPad and let us know how you get on with it.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.