With no new updates to Cydia in recent times, more and more iOS users are finding their access to some of their favorite apps and games curtailed. Luckily, we have alternatives in the form of third-party app installers and one that is well worth looking at is called Emus4U.
Not only does it offer access to some of the most popular tweaked apps and games like Pokémon Go++, Snapchat++, Spotify++ and Instagram++ and plenty of free apps and games, you also get access to some of the top games emulators, the most popular download from Cydia, which is great news for iPad users as the iPad is the perfect architecture for playing those console games on.
Why Install Emus4U on iPad :
Emus4U is the perfect choice for the iPad for several reasons.
- First, if you like watching movies and TV shows or music videos on your iPad, then you will love apps like MovieBox. Gaming is made easy with a great choice of emulators and other games, combined with the large screen of the iPad and the excellent resolution.
- The large screen also makes reading much easier, so you can take full advantage of the eBooks, magazines and other reading material available for free here .
- The iPad is also family friendly so one download of Emus4U will provide fun and useful content for all the family.
- This app also has a decent selection of iPad Only Apps, tailored specifically for the device and, being a truly portable device, you can take the app installer everywhere you go.
Apps Features :
Emus4U is the perfect installer for iPad users, offering great features such as:
- Very easy to download
- Easy to set up and use
- Free to download and use
- Supports all model of iPad
- You don’t need Cydia
- All content has been categorized so you can find your favorites easily
- Updated regularly as a result of user requests for content
- Fully secure and reliable to use
- Plenty of customization options included
- Screen recorder built-in
- Access to plenty of modified apps and games, games emulators and free apps and games
- A way to clean the junk and temporary files off your device
Download Emus4U on iPad :
Downloading the app installer on your iPad is easy :
- On your iPad, make sure that you have a decent internet connection and open Safari browser
- From the address bar, go to the link above and wait for the page to open fully
- Tap the Link to Install and a warning message pops up – the app is requesting access to your Settings app; tap on Allow
- On the next page, tap Install and then input your passcode if needed
- On the next few pages in turn, tap on Install > Install > Done
- Now the installation is done, tap the app icon on your home page and tap on Apps
- Now you can download whatever you want
Popular Apps :
This 3rd party app installer for iPad is chock full of useful apps and fun games, as well as those all-important games emulators. Some apps are more popular than others and, for the iPad users, MovieBox is one of the top ones. Its an app that provides you with access to thousands of movies and TV shows, from the classics to the latest releases and there is even a section purely for HD Movies. The iPad is great for watching TV on but, if you don’t have a great deal of space left on yours, don’t worry; unlike some apps of this nature, MovieBox lets you watch your choice directly.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
Using unofficial apps like Emus4U provides iPad users with loads o great apps and games , but there is one issue you need to fix – the Untrusted Developer. This is just a way for Apple to tell you they don’t know the developer but you can trust it very easily:
- Go to General in your iOS settings app
- Tap Profiles and Device Management and a profiles list will appear
- Tap the profile for the app installer then tap Trust
- Closing Settings down, go back to the app and try again – the error won’t appear
Solve Apps Crashing Problem :
This 3rd party app installer is a great option for iPad users offering tons of useful content but there isn’t any way to get around the fact that it isn’t an official app. Because of this, Apple will happily revoke the app certificate, causing all your apps, games and tweaks to crash. Preventing this from happening is a simple thing – when the app is installed, choose one of our recommended VPN’s and install it too. The certificate is protected, as are you, and Apple can’t revoke the certificate.
Other Links :
iPad users miss out on a lot of useful content when they cant download Cydia but Emus4U brings much of it back. Enjoy some of your old favorites for free; download Emsu4U on your iPad and let us know how you get on with it.