When iOS Haven first started, it was nothing more than a small website containing links to a few of the more popular mods and tweaks. Now it has grown; now it contains more than 1000 apps, all of which can be installed in two ways – directly from the web app or as an IPA download straight onto your device.
How to Download iOS Haven:
There are actually no download instructions; all you need to do is this:
- Open your browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on the App Store link above and the app opens in your web browser
- Pick an app, tap Get and it will download and install straight to your device
How to Use iOSHaven:
This is pretty easy to do:
- Open iOS Haven from your home screen
- Choose your category
- Choose your app and install it
It’s that simple
What is iOS Haven?
iOSHaven is an alternative to both Cydia and the official app store. It offers 3rd-party apps, tweaks, and unsigned apps as well as a few jailbreak tweaks. Here you will find all your favorite ++ apps and games, with a choice of a signed or unsigned app link to download from.
iOS Haven offers users a whole load of cool features:
- Free to use
- User-friendly, simply open the website and download your app
- Regular updates to all apps and games
- Recover easily from download errors – rare
- Doesn’t take up a lot of space on your device
- Doesn’t hog your device resources
- No need to jailbreak
- Lots more features
How to Delete iOS Haven:
This is simple to do; should you no longer want iOSHaven on your device delete it:
- Tap and long-press on the iOSHaven icon
- When the icon wiggles, tap on the x at the top corner of the icon
- Tap Delete and iOSHaven will be removed from your device
Why Download iOSHaven?
The developers of this app wanted to make it easier for you to download apps, tools, and games, making everything available publically to all users. You are not required to install the app, pay for it or even sign up for an account. They also promise never to share your information with any third-party nor, as some apps, will they use your device for the purposes of cryptocurrency mining. They put you and your safety first, always.
Frequently Asked Questions:
iOSHaven does attract a number of commonly asked questions, so here are the answers:
- Is iOSHaven Safe and Legal?
Yes, on both counts. We tested iOSHaven and can back up the developers ( Twitter ) promise that there are no viruses or malware and nothing else that can harm your device or data. In terms of being legal, because iOSHaven does not require a jailbreak, you are not breaking Apple’s Security Rules, making it legal to use.
- Is it An Alternative to Cydia?
Yes, it is but don’t expect it to offer the same functionality you got from Cydia. It contains a lot of unofficial content and some tweaks but, as some Cydia tweaks required the jailbreak to work, many are not available in iOSHaven.
- What Devices Will it Work on?
iOSHaven works on all iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone models.
- I Get an Untrusted Developer Error – How Do I Fix it?
This is easy to do; the error is just Apple’s way of telling you they haven’t verified the developer but you can do it:
- Write down or remember the developer named in the error message and click on Cancel
- Open your Settings app and go through General to Profiles
- Tap the developer name
- Tap on Trust and close settings
- That’s all you have to do – the error won’t appear again for this developer.
For the resolution to further issues and asking questions, you may visit their Reddit Channel.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.