The popular Emus4U app installer has received an update to make it compatible with iOS 13 firmware released by Apple.
Now you can have the best of both worlds – all the latest iOS enhancements and features on offer from Apple and all your 3rd-party apps and games and tweaks too.
Even better, It’s still free.
And you still don’t need to jailbreak
How to Download Emus4U on iOS 13:
This is so easy to do and take less than a minute:
- Opening this post in your Safari browser, tap on the profile download button above
- When the app info page has loaded, tap the link that says Allow ( this is the only way to get the profile to download )
- Close the above prompt and go to Settings app > General and Profiles
- Select Emus4U profile and tap on Install and input your iOS passcode
- Tap Install on the popup message and then tap on Done
- Wait – when the app icon is on your home screen the app is installed
If you don’t see the icon or it’s there, but its greyed out and unusable, the app has failed to install. Either repeat these steps or look at our list of Emus4U alternatives.
That’s how simple it is
Fix Installation Errors:
We don’t often get problems with Emus4U, but there are a couple of installation errors that might rear their heads. All of them are simple to fix, and all the details are at the link below:
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Perhaps the most annoying of errors is this one, and it’s just one way that Apple tries to stop you using unofficial apps. It’s not a problem because, with just a couple of steps, you can trust the developer:
- Go into your iOS settings app and tap General
- Go to the Profiles section, and you will see a list of app profiles
- Find the app developer name and tap it
- Trust it, close Settings and Emus4U will work for you
Wait, there’s more
How to Stop Apps Crashing:
Because Emus4U is unofficial, so is every app, game, or tweak that you download from it. Don’t be surprised when they all crash and stop working – Apple revokes the certificates quite regularly. But, rather than having to keep going through a cycle of reinstalling everything, simply install a recommended VPN – this will protect the certificates for all unofficial content and stops Apple revoking them
Still got problems?
Check out our feature on fixing Emus4u Installation errors:
We’re still not done
How to Delete Emus4U:
If you need to delete Emus4U, it’s straightforward to do and won’t interfere with anything else on your device. Check out the details below:
Some Important Links:
And we’re done
Now it’s down to you
Download Emus4U today and take advantage of all the cool features you get without having to install Cydia. It’s free, and it supports iOS 13, so you have nothing to lose.
Check it out, follow us on Facebook, and we’ll send you more cool tips and recommendations.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.