GBA4iOS is a very popular emulator app that gives you the ability to play console games on your device. With over many different consoles supported, including the Nintendo, GameBoy Advance and others.
GBA4iOS is the most comprehensive emulator ever released, and it supports a wide range of devices too. Those with 2GB RAM or more will get a better experience as the games will play smoother, particularly the graphics-heavy games, all of which you can play for free.
How to Download GBA4iOS:
To download GBA4iOS, you need to download another third-party installer called Emus4U app. As well as GBA4iOS, EMUS4U contains loads of other emulators too. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: iOS
- Download Emus4U following the steps at the link
- Open Emus4U, find and download GBA4iOS from the Emulators category
- Start using the app and enjoy console games on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 2: IPA File
This method requires the GBA4iOS .ipa file to be installed to your device and this is done with Cydia Impactor; for this, you need your valid Apple ID.
- Make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes on your iPad
- Connect your iPad to your Mac or Windows PC and, if iTunes opens, close it down
- Download the Gba4iOS .ipa file on your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor and make sure it detects your device
- Find and move the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor ( drag and drop it )
- Sign in using your valid Apple ID and password and Cydia Impactor will sign the file. Be patient; this may take a few minutes
- When you see the Emulator icon on your iPad home screen, open your Settings app
- Open General > Profile & Device Management and find the GBA4iOS Emulator profile
- Tap on it and tap on Trust
- Close Settings; GBA4iOS Emulator can be used now.
GBA4iOS App Features:
- Downloads very quickly and easily
- Easy app to navigate and use
- Cydia isn’t needed for this emulator to work
- Supports older iOS versions
- Consoles and hosts supported include Nintendo, GBA and more
- All types of game are included, something to suit all types of player
- Multiplayer online gaming supported
- Take advantage of fast and safe downloads with cloud server hosting and easy syncing with cloud data storage
- No need for separate emulators – one-click-play covers all consoles
- Create your own game controls and customized game maps
- Loads of other features
Alternative Download Method:
If Emus4U app doesn’t work for you or you find it hard to use, there is another alternative. GBA4iOS is also available for download through an installer called TweakBox App.
Instead of Emus4U, directly download TweakBox from the link here and, search for and download GBA4iOS.
Do try GBA4iOS; tell us how you get on with it and tell us what games you are playing through it. For more updates and tips like this, you can follow us on Facebook.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.