GBA4iOS is a very popular emulator app that gives you the ability to play console games on your device. With over many different consoles supported, including the Nintendo, GameBoy Advance and others.
How to Download GBA4iOS:
- 1 How to Download GBA4iOS:
- 2 How to Install Game ROM’s on GBA4iOS:
- 3 Emulator App Features:
- 4 Fix GBA4iOS App Untrusted Developer Error:
- 5 Does Installing GBA4iOS Void Warranty?
- 6 Important Links:
To download GBA4iOS, you need to download another third-party installer called Emus4U app. As well as GBA4iOS, EMUS4U contains loads of other emulators too. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: Emus4U App
- Download Emus4U following the steps at the link
- Open Emus4U, find and download GBA4iOS from the Emulators category
- Start using the app and enjoy console games on your iPhone or iPad.
- You can now start downloading your favorite GBA and GBC skins on your iPhone for further customizations. Game ROM download instructions given below.
Method 2: TweakBox App
If Emus4U app doesn’t work for you or you find it hard to use, there is another alternative. GBA4iOS is also available for download through an installer called TweakBox App.
Instead of Emus4U, directly download TweakBox from the link here and, search for and download GBA4iOS.
Method 3: GBA4iOS IPA File
This method requires the GBA4iOS .ipa file to be installed to your device and this is done with Cydia Impactor; for this, you need your valid Apple ID.
- Make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes on your iPad
- Connect your iPad to your Mac or Windows PC and, if iTunes opens, close it down
- Download the Gba4iOS .ipa file on your computer
- Download Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Open Cydia Impactor and make sure it detects your device
- Find and move the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor ( drag and drop it )
- Sign in using your valid Apple ID and password and Cydia Impactor will sign the file. Be patient; this may take a few minutes
- When you see the Emulator icon on your iPad home screen, open your Settings app
- Open General > Profile & Device Management and find the GBA4iOS Emulator profile
- Tap on it and tap on Trust
- Close Settings; GBA4iOS Emulator can be used now.
How to Install Game ROM’s on GBA4iOS:
There are two ways that you can install GBA4iOS games onto your iPhone or iPad – the built-in browser or externally.
GBA4iOS is capable of loading Gameboy, Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Color games so, if you have successfully installed the emulator on your iOS device, follow these steps to get the games and start playing:
Method 1: Built-in Browser
- Open the emulator on your device
- Tap on Search on the top-right corner
- Choose your game from the list of popular games
- Choose which version you want and tap it
- Tap Download and then tap on Save
- When the installation has finished, tap the game to start playing
Method 2: External ROMs
- Using a trusted source, download your game ROM – it will be a .GBA zip file
- Tap the ROM to open it and tap More
- From the listed options, tap on Copy to GBA4iOS or Open in GBA4iOS
- Open the emulator; if you see your ROM listed, it has been successfully loaded
- Tap it, adjust the settings for the controller, set up Dropbox for auto-save and the game will begin
Emulator App Features:
- Downloads very quickly and easily
- Easy app to navigate and use
- Jailbreak isn’t needed for this emulator to work
- Supports older iOS versions
- Consoles and hosts supported include Nintendo, GBA and more
- All types of game are included, something to suit all types of player
- Multiplayer online gaming supported
- Take advantage of fast and safe downloads with cloud server hosting and easy syncing with cloud data storage
- No need for separate emulators – one-click-play covers all consoles
- Create your own game controls and customized game maps
- Loads of other features
Fix GBA4iOS App Untrusted Developer Error:
Unofficial content is not something Apple likes and they will throw up an Untrusted Developer error when you try to use the GBa4iOS app for the first time. You can solve this in a couple of seconds with these simple steps:
- From your iPhone or iPad home screen, go to Settings
- Tap General and go to Profiles
- Find and tap the app profile in the list
- Tap the Trust button
- When you come out of Settings and try the emulator again, it will work
Does Installing GBA4iOS Void Warranty?
Not at all. This GBA Emulator app has been developed in a way that makes it legitimate to use because it doesn’t hack into the iOS and doesn’t contravene any security protocols in place on the iOS firmware. If you do need to return your device to an Apple Store for any reason and you are not quite sure, you can easily delete the app and install it again ( from the steps above ) at a later date.
Do try GBA4iOS; tell us how you get on with it and tell us what games you are playing through it. For more updates and tips like this, you can follow us on Facebook.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.