Below are the most commonly asked questions about Emus4U App Installer.
If you have a question that we have not answered, feel free to drop us a line in the comments box, and we will do our very best to find the answer for you. You can also join our Facebook page and take part in the discussions there.
What is Emus4U?
- 1 What is Emus4U?
- 2 How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
- 3 How Do I Trust an Enterprise App on My Device?
- 4 How Do I Trust Enterprise Apps on My iPad ?
- 5 Can Emus4U be Downloaded on Android?
- 6 Will Installing Emus4U Void My Warranty?
- 7 What is MovieBox?
- 8 How Do I Download MovieBox on Android?
- 9 Can I Download an Emulator on My iPhone?
- 10 Are Games Emulators Safe To Use?
- 11 What Do Emulators Do?
- 12 Unable to Download or Verify Emus4U :
- 13 Cannot Connect to Emus4U Site :
- 14 Can I Request A Specific App to Be Added :
- 15 My Apps Have Crashed, What Do I Do?
Emus4U is an unofficial app store, an external installer that offers access to thousands of games and apps. Some are tweaked to offer better functionality and work slightly differently, while others have been modified with additional features. This includes in-app purchases that would normally cost you real money to buy. You don’t need to install Cydia first so Emus4U will work on any iOS device and it is free to use.
Piracy is not something we encourage or condone. Therefore it is suggested that Emus4U be used as a try-before-you-buy installer – if you try an app or a game that you like, consider buying it through the official channels to support the developer.
How Do I Fix the Untrusted Developer Error?
The error on iPhone saying ” Untrusted Enterprise Developer ” appears when you try to run Emus4U after installation and is very easy to solve – all you need to do is tell Apple that this developer is trusted. Here’s how:
- From your device home screen open Settings > General > Profile & Device Management
- A list of profiles for all the apps on your device will appear – find Emus4U and tap it
- Tap on the button that says Trust and then close your Settings app down
- Try Emus4U again, and it will run as it should.
How Do I Trust an Enterprise App on My Device?
- Open Settings > General and go to Profiles
- Find the Enterprise App section and tap on the distributor name
- Tap on Trust and then confirm by tapping Trust
- Exit Settings
How Do I Trust Enterprise Apps on My iPad ?
- Open your iPad settings and go to General
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management and find the distributor name in the Enterprise Apps list
- Tap on Trust, confirm and close Settings
Can Emus4U be Downloaded on Android?
As a rule, to download third party content Android devices need to be rooted first, much like an iOS device needs to be jailbroken. However, with Emus4U, the developers have provided an APK file, and you can download the app onto your device using that file.
Will Installing Emus4U Void My Warranty?
No. Emus4U runs as any standard app runs on your device runs and does not break any of Apple’s rules regarding security. It also doesn’t need root access on your device. However, it may be a different matter where some of the tweaks in Emus4U are concerned. If you install a Cydia tweak, that may invalidate your warranty so, should you need to go to an Apple store with your device, delete the tweak before you go.
What is MovieBox?
MovieBox App is one of the most popular downloads from Emus4U, a media app that offers free access to thousands of movies and TV shows. You can download the classics right up to the latest blockbusters, including HD movies and you can use Airplay to stream from your device to a larger screen. Be aware that the movies and TV shows are streamed using P2P torrents.
How Do I Download MovieBox on Android?
- Open your Android Settings app and tap on Security
- Enable the Unknown Sources option so that MovieBox can be installed
- Make sure you have a working internet connection on your Android device and download the MovieBox APK file ( it may also be called ShowBox )
Can I Download an Emulator on My iPhone?
Technically, emulators are not designed for devices such as the iPhone, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do it. Until now, Cydia was a requirement if you wanted to install an emulator on your device, but now we don’t need to. Emus4U offers several emulators that work perfectly well on the iPhone without a jailbreak needed.
Are Games Emulators Safe To Use?
As with any third-party app, you should run a virus-scan over the emulator after you download it and only download your emulators from official sources. There is just one catch with emulators; while they are legal to use, the roms are not.
What Do Emulators Do?
An emulator is a piece of software or hardware that allows a system to act as another system – the host and the guest. Emulators allow the host to use devices or run software that has been specifically designed for use on the guest. In the case of Emus4U, the emulators allow you to play games from specific games consoles on your iOS device.
Unable to Download or Verify Emus4U :
This happens when the app certificate has been revoked. Emus4U uses expired certificates and, although they try to keep on top of the revocations, sometimes one gets missed. Please delete Emus4U and wait for a new certificate to be provided. You can find out when this happens by liking us on Facebook and clicking on Following > See First.
This error may also appear when you are attempting to install a ++ modified app without deleting the stock version of the app from your device. Delete the original app and then try installing the ++ app again.
Cannot Connect to Emus4U Site :
This error appears when the app has crashed, usually due to certificate revocation. Wait for a couple of hours and then try again – the certificate will likely have been updated, and the app will work.
Can I Request A Specific App to Be Added :
You can put a request for a specific app or game on the developer’s Twitter feed, but there is no guarantee that they will be able to meet your request.
My Apps Have Crashed, What Do I Do?
The easiest way around this is to simply delete the app and then install it again.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.