TweakDoor app is the new iOS app installer that is a great alternative to the Emus4U appstore, and you don’t need to jailbreak your device to use it.
Even better. It’s completely free to download.
How to Download TweakDoor:
This is easy to do; you need only your iPhone or iPad and a good internet connection. Simply open the Safari browser on your device and click the download link below.
It’s that simple
How to Use TweakDoor:
And this is even easier:
- Go to the TweakDoor icon on your home page and tap it. If you see Untrusted Enterprise Developer prompt, go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management and Trust TweakDoor profile.
- When the app home page opens tap on Go to TweakDoor Apps
- Find the app or the game you want to download and tap on Get next to it
- Follow any instructions on the screen to install it
What is TweakDoor?
It is the latest in a long line of third-party app installers, released to give us a great choice of third-party apps and tweaks with additional features. You cant get these apps from the official app store because of their modifications and you can also download a range of iPhone tweaks too. People chose to jailbreak because Apple restricted them on what they could use on their devices. With Cydia no longer being updated, these installers are even more important, giving us back some of what that jailbreak store gave us.
That’s not all
TweakDoor provides plenty of features for all users:
- Free and easy to install
- Plenty of 3rd-arty app, games and Cydia tweaks
- Regular updates to all games and apps included
- Recover easily from download errors
- Doesn’t hog device resources or space
- No need to jailbreak
And there’s a whole lot more besides.
TweakDoor offers users several pros:
- You don’t need to jailbreak so it’s available for all users
- Your Apple ID isn’t needed for installation so Apple can’t track your use
- There are thousands of apps, games, emulators and more
- The configuration profile used to install it is designed to the same privacy standards that Apple uses
There are also a couple of downsides too:
- TweakDoor does NOT offer the exact same experience as Cydia
- Because it is unofficial it will crash after a few days because Apple will revoke the certificate – prevent this by using a VPN
We’re not done yet
You can delete TweakDoor from your iPhone or iPad in two ways if you need or want to remove it:
Method 1: App Profile
- Open Settings and tap General
- Go to Profiles and find the TweakDoor profile
- Tap it and tap on Delete App
- Come out of settings, TweakDoor is gone
Method 2: App Icon
- Find and long-press the app icon on your home screen
- All app icons will start wiggling; when they do, tap on the in the top corner of the TweakDoor icon
- Tap Delete and the app will be removed
Wait, there’s more
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have questions about TweakDoor, we have the answers:
Is TweakDoor Safe and Legal?
Yes, it is, to both of those. It does not contain any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, or anything else that can harm your device and we tested it to make sure of that. And because you do not need to jailbreak, you are not hacking the iOS root or breaking any Apple security rules.
Is it an Alternative to Cydia?
Yes, it is. However, it will not offer you the same level of functionality you got from Cydia. Not all tweaks will work without a jailbreak and that means only a few can be included – there is plenty of unofficial content though.
What Devices is it Compatible With?
All iPhone and iPad models. It doesn’t get any better than this
What About the White Screen? How Do I Fix That?
Simple – this is a common error and is fixed by deleting the profile from your device and reinstalling it
How Do I Fix This Untrusted Developer Error?
This is another common error, arising because Apple doesn’t trust the third-party developers – you can.
- Write the name of the developer in the error message down and cancel the message
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Find the developer name and tap it
- Tap on Trust and then close Settings – the error will now be gone
I Don’t See the Option to Install?
This is most likely because you already have a version of the app on your device. Find and delete it and then reinstall it again.
Why use TweakDoor?
Because it offers so much 3rd-party content for free along with a few Cydia tweaks, all without needing to jailbreak first. It is also safe to use and legal.
How Does TweakDoor Differ from Emus4U?
Both are actually very similar and the developers have gotten together to ensure that you can use either app to install your favorite apps, games and games emulators. If one doesn’t work on your device, the other will.
Can I Install it on Android?
Not right now, although the developers are working on the APK file. Don’t be fooled by the internet links that claim to have the APK file – most of them are fake and some are harmful to your device.
How Do I Find Apps?
Simply browse what is on offer or use the search facility
What About Cydia Tweaks?
Exactly the same but don’t expect to find all tweaks – there are only a select few that could be redeveloped to work without a jailbreak.
Over to you
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.