Hey there. Are you missing your favorite jailbreak tweaks? Being able to download modified or paid apps and games for FREE? Then you’ve come to the right place because I’m going to tell you all about TweakBox. With Cydia rarely seeing an update these days, a bunch of developers decided to release alternatives to Cydia and TweakBox is one of the best.
Let’s jump right in
What is TweakBox?
As one of the Cydia alternatives, Tweak Box offers a vast choice of apps and games, not to mention Cydia tweaks that you can now download without a jailbreak. With thousands of apps and games to choose from, there is something for everyone here.
App Installer Features :
With Tweak Box you get to choose from five separate categories of the app:
- Flash Apps – apps that you will never find in the iOS app store
- App Store Apps – any game or app from the official store, free
- TweakBox Apps – Cydia tweaks, including emulators, screen recorders, media streamers, and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps are given a few extra features to make them better
- Modified Apps – apps and games, hacked to unlock every feature and in-app purchase for free
So much to choose from and the best part is, it’s all free.
That’s right, completely free
So what’s the catch?
Download TweakBox :
There is no catch. Tweak Box is completely free to download and you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad to use it. It is easy to use with a simple, user-friendly interface and a search facility that makes finding what you want dead easy. And, if you really can’t get on with it, well, it’s just as easy to delete.
Are you going to try it? It isn’t Cydia but it is the next best thing so give it a go and follow us on Facebook for more cool tips.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
With custom or unofficial apps like Emus4U and TweakBox, Untrusted Developer error are common. Until you fix them, you cannot access the app but you’ll be pleased to earn that solving this particular error is quite easy:
- From your home page go to settings
- Go to General and then Profiles
- In the profiles list, find the app profile and trust it
- Close down Settings, go to the installer and you will find it works just fine.
Fix App Crashing Issue :
With the crash of Cydia, custom apps have become more common and more people are using a 3rd party installer than any other. To put a spanner in the works and stop your enjoyment, the app certificate will be revoked within a week and your downloaded apps and games will crash. By installing one of the recommended 3rd party installer friendly VPNs with your installer you can stop this, leave the certificate intact and continue to enjoy the installer without any interruptions.