Looking for free apps and games. Your search ends here. A new unofficial app installer has just been released. It’s called TopStore, and just like the Emus4U App, it offers you a choice of thousands of 3rd-party apps, games, tweaks, emulators, and more.
The best part? It’s all free to use.
How to Download TopStore:
You won’t find TopStore app in the official Apple Store. However, there is a very simple way of installing it. All you need for this is your iPhone or iPad and a good internet connection. Try to use Wi-Fi if you can. It involves downloading the configuration profile for TopStore directly to your iOS device and is easy enough to do:
- Download the profile straight onto your device and click Install when the popup message appears
- After the app installs on your home screen, go to your iOS settings app.
- Now go to General > Profiles and select the app profile and tap on Trust option.
- The installation is finished. Start using the app.
See how easy it is?
We’re not done yet
How to Use TopStore:
Using TopStore is even easier than installing it:
- Tap the app icon to launch it
- Choose an app category – see below
- Find the application or game you want to download and tap on it
- Tap Install and wait – when the icon is on your home page, it’s done.
How cool is that!
What do you get with TopStore, though?
When you download TopStore onto your device, you get all this for free:
- iOS Apps – a huge choice of iPhone and iPad apps and games
- Exclusive Apps – Jailbreak tweaks, screen recorders, emulators and much more
- Top Games – some of the coolest games on the planet
It doesn’t get any better than this.
Now, a warning
Common TopStore Errors:
While TopStore is stable, we have had a few reports of some common errors. These are nothing to worry about though and are all simple to resolve:
White or Blank Screen:
This is quite a common error, and it really does look worse than it is:
- Open your iOS Settings and tap on the Safari option
- Tap the option to Clear Website Data
- Close Settings, the TopStore screen will be back to normal
These steps also work if the app icon is greyed out.
Stop App Crashing:
Because TopStore is not an official app, Apple will revoke the app certificate and, as often as you reinstall it, they will continue to revoke it. Save yourself from this endless cycle by installing one of our recommended VPN apps. Click the link for more information and download guides.
Wait, there’s more
How to Delete TopStore:
If you can’t get on with TopStore or have an issue that you can’t fix, the easiest thing to do is to remove it:
- Open Settings and tap General
- Tap Profiles and find the TopStore profile
- Tap it and then tap on Delete Profile
- Close down Settings, and the app is gone.
Still got questions?
Then we have the answers
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are a couple of questions that are asked frequently about TopStore; here are the answers:
How do I Get Past the Untrusted Developer Error?
This is a common error and is simple to fix:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap on the profile for the installer and tap on Trust
- Close Settings, TopStore will now work as it should
Will it Affect My Warranty?
No, simply because it doesn’t require a jailbreak or any special permissions to install. It doesn’t hack the security Apple has in place either but, if you choose to download tweaks, they may affect your warranty. Just delete them if your device has to go in for repair.
Is it Safe?
Yes. Again, because no jailbreak is needed, it doesn’t open your device to external threats. It has been tested by the developers ( Twitter ) and by us and is updated regularly to fix any issues that might arise. And, with full SSL encryption, it is one of the safest of all app installers.
Don’t miss out
Download your copy of TopStore today and enjoy everything it has to offer. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook so we can keep you updated with all the news.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.