Have you thought about upgrading your free Tinder app to the paid Tinder Plus? Do you even know what it offers? How much is it? And is it even worth it? That’s what we are going to discuss here.
What’s the story?
What is Tinder Plus?
Tinder Plus is the premium subscription costing $9.99 per month and providing you with a ton of features that you don’t get on the free version. Are they any good? Worth the money? Let’s see what the pros and cons of the premium app are:
Download Tinder Plus:
- Passport feature – If you travel a lot, you can change your location to wherever you want and talk to anyone anywhere in the world instead of being limited to your area.
- Rewind – swiped right when you meant to swipe left? Rewind lets you easily undo your mistake
- Boost – one boost per month allows you to be at the top of the pack for 30 minutes, giving your profile more exposure
- Super-Likes – instead of the one you get with the free version, you get five
- Unlimited swipes – unlimited swipes, all day every day if you like
Other features include:
- Limit who sees your profile
- Limit what can be seen on your profile
- Get seen by more singles in your area
We’re not done yet
Nothing is all good, and there are downsides to the premium plan:
- If you don’t travel, then you may be paying for features that you simply won’t use
- Tinder Plus does not give you any guarantees of more matches than the standard Tinder app. It all comes down to your bio and your photos – if they are no good, you are wasting your money
- Users already use Tinder for an average of 90 minutes a day, and unlimited swipes could mean that you end up spending even more time on the app and still don’t get the results you want.
Wait, there’s more
Is Tinder Plus Worth the Money?
If you are serious about using the app and already use the free version extensively, then the Plus version may well be worth it to you. For those that only use it occasionally, then the cost is likely not worth it to you. If you travel and want to have more control, then it’s a small price to pay.
At the end of the day, it’s down to what you want from the app, so let us know what to decide and follow us on Facebook for more.