Right now, users who have downloaded Emus4U number millions and most are very happy with it. There are, however, a couple of errors that keep rearing their heads but luckily they are all easy to solve.
Some users of Emus4U app have been facing this issue of having a white screen or blank screen when opening the app. This is a troublesome issue and can be fixed by doing the following steps.
Fix White Screen ( Blank Screen ) Error :
- Open your Settings app
- Go to Safari > Clear Website Data
The SSL error tends to appear when you try to download Emus4U and is very easy to sort out:
- Close down Safari, ensuring that all tabs are closed down
- Close all open apps on your device
- Wait; give it a minute or two and then try to download Emus4U again
If the first method does not work, try this:
- Once again, ensure that Safari is closed completely
- Close any open app and power off your device
- Wait a few minutes and then power it on again
- Try downloading Emus4U again – it should now work
Untrusted Developer Error :
When you try to run Emus4U after downloading it, you may get an error message telling you that the developer is untrusted. This happens when you attempt to download a third-party app from an external source or using Cydia Impactor and it is another one that is easy to fix:
- Open your Settings app and go to the Profile and Device Management section ( under General )
- There you will see a list of the app profiles on your device – find the profile for Emus4U and tap it
- Now tap on the Trust button – if it has been successful, the status should now read “Delete”
- Close your settings app and try Emus4U again. You should find it runs without any trouble.
Emus4U Unable to Verify App Issue :
One of the biggest issues with Emus4U is that it will crash and this is also down to a certificate issue. App certificates are issued to Enterprise users by Apple so that their Enterprise apps can be installed on devices without having to go through the app store. Emus4U uses expired certificates and this is what is causing the problem. When an app is asked to run, the certificate is checked first; if it is valid, all well and good. If not the app will crash.
Can This Be Fixed ?
The app developers monitor the situation and do renew the app certificates. Aside from that, you can do nothing to stop it – when Emsu4U crashes, it will be because the app certificate was checked before it could be renewed. All you can do is Delete Emus 4U and then Install it again.
How to Stop Future Emus4U Crashing Issue :
If Emus4U is your choice of iOS installer for your modified apps and tweaks, you should consider using a VPN.
Emus4U is an unofficial installer app and, because of this, Apple regularly revokes the certificate. Emus4U will stop working on your iPad as will any app or tweak that you downloaded. VPN tools protect the certificates so they cannot be revoked and you can continue to use Emus4U on your iPad for as long as you want.
Useful Links :
Let us know if these solutions fixed your problems with Emus4U and follow us on Facebook for more tips.