Looking to play console games on your iPhone? One of the best ways to do that is to download a game console-emulator app called NewGamePad, offering support for many different retro gaming consoles.
There is one easy way to download NewGamepad app, by simply downloading an external app installer called TweakBox.
It is a 3rd-party iOS app installer offering tons of modified apps, games and emulators, all free. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
- Using the linked guide, download TweakBox onto your iPhone or iPad
- Open TweakBox app and search for NewGamePad
- Several results will show up, choose whichever result has the same iOS version as yours
- Tap on the Install button and NewGamePad will be installed on your device
- Before you use NewGamePad, open your Settings app and go to General; open Profiles and Trust the NewGamePad app profile.
- You can now use New GamePad and play console games on your iOS device.
Have a browse through TweakBox after you install NewGamePad; there are loads more useful apps and games to choose from.
NewGamePad has the broadest level of console support out of all the emulator apps. The following console games are supported:
Emulator Features :
NewGamePad emulator offers users loads of great features, including:
- Support for multiple consoles ( see above )
- The user interface is Chinese, but games are in English
- In-app browser to find your favorite ROMS
- Support for multiple platforms
- An intelligent interface that looks like a games console
- Change the game speed
- On-screen controller, fully customizable
- No jailbreak required
- Works on all iOS devices on iOS 9 to iOS 12
Emulators are always going to be a type of app that is popular. Not only do they extend the functionality of your iPhone or iPad, but it also means you no longer have to carry a separate handheld games console with you; you can do it all on one device.
Download NewGamePad today and follow us on Facebook for loads more useful tips and recommendations.
Français | Español | Deutsche
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.