NDS4iOS offers users thousands of different Nintendo games, all playable on the iPhone or iPad. The emulator also offers a few other useful features such as full synchronization with Dropbox, plenty of in-app settings, and the nearest thing you will get to a console experience without needing the console to play. On top of all that, NDS4iOS is free to download and use.
How to Download NDS4iOS:
NDS4iOS is easy enough to get, but you do need to download an external installer called Emus4U app first. This is because Apple won’t let this emulator app into the store because of what it offers, but Emus4U is simple enough to download. Here’s how.
Method 1: Using Emus4U App
Tap the Download button below for direct download.
- Download Emus4U to your device ( or TweakBox app )
- Tap the icon to open Emus4U and then tap on Apps
- Tap Emus4U Apps and go to the search bar
- Type NDS4iOS in and wait
- Tap Install and wait for the emulator app to be installed on your device.
- Using this emulator is simple, just tap the icon on your home screen.
Method 2: Sideload NDS4iOS.ipa
To do this you will need:
- Cydia Impactor
- The latest version of iTunes
- The NDS4iOS IPA file ( linked below )
- Your computer
- A decent internet connection
- Your iPhone or iPad
- Official iOS data cable
Note: Pretty much all of the current iPhones and iPad are 2FA-enabled. This means that, when you use Cydia Impactor to sideload IPA files, you are likely to get an error. If you do, it means you need to generate an app-specific password. To do this, log into your Apple account and go to Security > App-Specific Password. Generate one and copy it to your clipboard.
Now you can follow these steps:
- Download Cydia Impactor onto your computer and unzip the file
- Download the NDS4iOS IPA file
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open Cydia Impactor
- Wait for it to detect your device and then drag the IPA file to Cydia Impactor ( drop it in )
- Type your Apple ID in and the app-specific password you generated
- Wait for NDS4iOS to be installed and for the icon to appear on your home screen.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
The most common error with custom content like iOS emulators is the Untrusted Developer error; this is Apple letting you know they don’t trust the developer. You can trust it in just a couple of seconds:
- Enter your Settings app and navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management
- Look through the list for the relevant app profile and tap it
- Trust the app y tapping the Trust button and close Settings
- When you use the NDS4iOS app now, the error will no longer appear
How to Install ROMs to NDS4iOS:
When you have installed NDS4iOS onto your device and checked it works ok, you can start to think about downloading your ROMs. This is easy to do:
- Find the ROM you want on the internet – please only use a reputable source.
- Download the zip file and tap on More
- Tap on Copy to NDS4iOS
- Launch NDS4iOS and you will see your ROM listed
- Tap it and set it up how you want – enjoy your new game
If you have other ROMs already on your computer use iTunes to copy them to your iOS device.
NDS4iOS is one of several emulators made available without Cydia, so give these a look as well:
NDS4iOS offers an excellent source of Nintendo console games for the iOS device along with top-quality gaming experience. Until now, Cydia has always been a requirement for anyone who wanted to download games emulators, but more and more developers are bringing their apps outside of the jailbreak option, giving more people the chance to experience what’s on offer.
Download NDS4iOS and see if you can find your favorite Nintendo games in there. And don’t forget to have a look to see what else Emus4U offers there are plenty of other apps and games on offer in the installer, all for free.
Fix Emulator App Crashing Issue:
Apple has a habit of revoking unofficial app certificates on a regular basis, and when they do, the apps crash, leaving you having to start all over again. There is something you can do to prevent this from happening with Emus4U, and that’s to use a recommended VPN. This will provide protection for your certificates so they cannot be revoked.
You can keep up to date with all the latest developer news and tips by following us on Facebook.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.