Everyone has heard of Kodi; the most popular source for storing and playing media collections. First designed for the Xbox, under the name of XBMC, Kodi is now multi-platform, meaning we can all use it regardless of device.
Kodi allows us to keep all our media together in place, so we can easily find what we want and play it. However, Kodi also offers a series of third-party add-ons that provide other content in the form of movies and TV shows, along with other features and general enhancements. The app costs nothing to download, is open-source and simple to use.
How to Download Kodi:
To download Kodi to your iPhone or your iPad, you first need to download Emus4U app. This is a third-party app installer that offers a vast choice of apps and games, including Kodi, and is also free to use. There also one other method for downloading it. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: Emus4U
- Go to the official Emus4U page and download the installer onto your iOS device
- Launch Emus4U and tap the search bar
- Type in Kodi and wait for the results list to load
- Tap Install
- When the app is installed, look for the icon on your home page and tap to open the app and start using it.
Method 2: IPA Download
- Download the .ipa file for Kodi
- Next, download Cydia Impactor and use it to install the .ipa file. Full details on how to do this can be found at the link below:
Kodi may well be the most popular of the media storage and streaming apps; it is by no means the only one. One other decent app exists that you could give a try:
MovieBox is an excellent choice of app for those who want quick and easy to a whole heap of movies and TV shows. It is another free app, is also multi-platform and allows you to store media and play it whenever you want. MovieBox may also be customized to your requirements, is smooth, easy to use and offers a heap of features for all users.
Do give Kodi a try, using Emus4U to download it and then tell us how you get on. Did you find anything else worth using in Emus4U? Follow us on Facebook, and we’ll update you with tips and app recommendations regularly.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.