Emus4U is a popular third-party app installer that provides us with a tempting range of apps and games.
Apps on this 3rd party app installer are tweaked, and some have been modified with extra features to make the iOS 12 user experience much better.
So How Can You Use it?
Download Emus4U on iOS 12:
Installing the app on iOS 12 firmware won’t take more than 1 minute. Full video explanation after post.
- Tap on any of the download buttons above.
- Give the page time to load and, when it has tap the link to Allow so the profile can be installed on your iOS device
- This will open your Settings app; tap Install and then type your passcode in
- A confirmation message will appear, tap on Install
- Then tap Done to complete the process
- Wait for the app to be installed, and the icon will be on your homepage
- Start using the app
- Can’t find app icon or grey icon? It probably means the app hasn’t installed. Go back to the start and follow the steps again. If it’s still not working, then download an alternative app like Emus4U Installer.
Video: Above Steps Explained
Fix Installation Errors:
Installation errors don’t happen very often with this app installer, but some common ones do appear from time to time.
Don’t worry because they are easy to solve and you can find details of the common errors by visiting this page.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
One of the most irritating of all iOS errors is the Untrusted Developer error. Apple doesn’t want you using third-party apps so they will tell you that the developer can’t be trusted. You can fix this quite easily:
- Open iOS Settings on your mobile device
- Tap General > Profiles & Device Management
- You will see the app profiles on your device; tap the profile for the app
- Tap the Trust buttons and come out of Settings
- Now when you try the app again, the error will no longer appear.
Fix Apps & Games Crashing Issue:
When you install the apps and games from this 3rd party app installer, expect it to crash within a week and sometimes even less. This isn’t a problem with the apps or games; it lies with Apple. Because it is not an official app from the AppStore, Apple will not support it and to stop you from using it, they “Revoke” the app certificate. Your apps and games will crash, as will any app or game you installed too. There is a simple way to prevent this from happening; when you install the apps, install a VPN with it. The certificate will be hidden, and Apple won’t be able to revoke it.
More Solutions Needed?
How to Delete Emus4U:
Deleting the app is very easy, should you need to, and it will put your iOS 12 device back to exactly how it was before you installed it. You can find a guide to deleting the app here.
Need More Guidance?
Some Important Links:
Emus4U app is proving to be a popular alternative to jailbreaking and, as it is free and fully supports iOS 12 firmware from Apple. So give it a go and don’t forget to tell us below what you think.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.