With Emus4U app, you get a massive choice of apps and games, modified with lots of useful features and you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to install it.
Download Emus4U on iOS 11 :
You can find a full explanation video at the end of the steps below.
- Launch Safari browser on your iOS device, ensuring that you have a strong internet connection
- Tap on the download button above and give the page time to load
- Look for and tap on the link that says Install
- A warning message will appear on the screen telling you that the app is attempting to open your Settings app, tap on Allow
- Now tap Install and type your passcode in if requested
- Tap Install > Install> Done as each page loads
- When the installation has finished, close Safari and look for the app icon on your home screen
- Tap the icon to open it and then tap on Apps; you are now free to download whatever you want
Video: Above Steps Explained
Installation Errors :
Although this 3rd party installer app runs well for most iOS 11 users, there are some who have experienced a couple of niggling errors. This is quite common, and they are easy to fix so visit this page to get details on the common errors.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
Our app installer is an unofficial app store and, as such, Apple doesn’t want it on your device. To try to deter you they will show you an Untrusted Developer error when you open the installer but fixing this is very simple:
- Launch your iOS Settings app
- Go to Profiles, under General
- Tap on the app name in the list of profiles
- Tap the Trust buttons and then close your Settings app
- Tap the app icon to try again, and the error will not appear again.
Stop Apps From Crashing :
One of the most irritating issues with the app installer is that it crashes within a few days of installation. This is nothing to do with the apps or games; instead, it is Apple revoking the certificate because the app is not an official one. While you can reinstall it, unless you take steps to stop it, Apple will continue to revoke the certificate. Solve this by installing a VPN when you install the app; it’s as simple as that. Your app certificates are protected from being revoked, and you can enjoy your apps and games in peace.
How to Delete Emsu4U App :
While this 3rd party app installer does have plenty of content to choose from, not all users will find what they are looking for. Moreover, for some people, the app has kicked up a few errors that are easier solved by deleting the app and then reinstalling it. Deleting is very simple; it will restore your device to how it was and will remove the installer. Check out the guide linked here on how to delete.
Need Any Assistance?
Additional Information :
Alternative Apps :
TweakBox is an excellent alternative app installer, offering thousands of apps, games, and tweaks.
Emus4U is proving popular because it has the games emulators in it, the only way to play console games on your iOS device. Download it today and see what you think of it. For more updates, you can follow us on Facebook.