Instagram is, hands down, the best app for sharing your life with others. Whether you live next door to your best friend or miles away from your family, with Instagram, you can stay in touch easily.
And the best part
It is completely free
What is Instagram?
Instagram enjoys more than a billion users every month, each one sharing snippets of their life with others. Uploading videos and photos are extremely easy, and you can also use it to get some creative ideas of your own, connect with brands, and even do your shopping.
Instagram offers more features than any other app of its kind, and these are why it is one of the most popular social media apps in the world:
- Free to download and use
- Very easy to use
- Easily connect with your friends and family
- Share moments in your life with those that follow you
- Add new photos and videos to your story that go within 24 hours
- Use creative tools for adding features to your images
- Stay in touch using Direct or Start Fun messaging tools
- Choose and post videos and photos that you want on your profile
- Watch IGTV to see longer videos from people you follow
- Use the Explore feature to find new photos, videos, and people
- Connect with brands and do your shopping
- Many more features
Let’s move on
How to Download Instagram:
This is dead simple to do because Instagram is an official app. All you do is launch the app store and download it to your device. Alternatively, you can click the link, and it will open the app page for you; just tap on Download:
As simple as that
Ready to try?
As far as sharing your life with others through videos and photos, you will not find a better app than Instagram. It even lets you connect with your favorite brands, find new ones, and you can even shop for products. It is one of the easiest apps to use, and it is a whole lot of fun top; free to use, you get all those features, and the only limit is in how you use your creativity.
Don’t waste time
Download Instagram today and join billions of other users in getting connected. Tell us how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more iOS app recommendations and tips and tricks.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.