Games emulators were always popular and with the iNDS emulator, you can play Nintendo console games right on your iPhone or iPad.
iNDS emulator app doesn’t need jailbreak. And you can play all your favorite Nintendo DS games on your iOS device.
The best news, it’s completely Free.
How to Download iNDS Emulator App:
- 1 How to Download iNDS Emulator App:
- 2 How to Download ROMS to iNDS:
- 3 iNDS Emulator Features:
- 4 Is iNDS Safe to Use?
- 5 How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
- 6 How to fix the App Crashing Issue:
- 7 Other Emulators:
You need to download a third-party app installer first. iNDS is not an official app and Apple won’t allow it in the app store but, by downloading Emus4U, you can get the app on your device very easily.
Method 1: Emus4U
Emus4U is a third-party app store packed with modified apps, games and emulator apps for free. Here’s how to download iNDS emulator app:
- Download Emus4U using the official download link
- Once it is downloaded to your device, tap the app icon to open it
- Use the search bar to find iNDS
- Tap the result and tap on the Get button.
- The iNDS icon should be on your home screen.
- If you get Untrusted Developer, follow the solution in the link.
It’s as easy as that
Method 2: TweakBox
Using the TweakBox app you can also download iNDS Emulator.
Method 3: IPA File
Emus4U gives you thousands of other apps and games but if you only want iNDS, you can download the IPA file instead:
- Tap the link to download the iNDS IPA file onto your PC or Mac
- Next, download Cydia Impactor onto your PC or Mac
- Tap the link above to get a full tutorial on installing the IPA file using Cydia Impactor
Wait, there’s more
How to Download ROMS to iNDS:
When iNDS is installed, you will want to play your games but, first, you need the game ROMS. There are two ways to get these:
Method 1: iNDS Browser
iNDS has a browser built into it and you can use it to get your ROMs
- Launch iNDS on your device
- Tap Search on the top-right corner
- Find a game using the search bar
- Tap the game you want from the results list
- Tap Download > Save
- Launch the game once it has downloaded.
You don’t get all Nintendo games in this way; for some, you may need to use method 2:
Method 2: External ROMs
For this method you are downloading your ROMs from the internet:
- Download your ROM from a reputable source
- Tap the ROM and choose Open in iNDS
- Launch the emulator and the newly downloaded ROM will be there
- Tap on Launch Normally and enjoy the game
It gets better
By tapping the game name, you can also set up Dropbox Syncing and change the controller settings too. Plus, if you already have ROMS on your computer, you can use iTunes or other similar transfer software to get them into iNDS.
iNDS Emulator Features:
iNDS has loads of great features:
- Completely free
- No jailbreak needed
- Works on all iOS devices up to and including iOS 13
- Handy search feature
- Auto-Save feature
- Dropbox support for syncing and easy recovery
- In-app customizations
- Choose from hundreds of games
- Lots more features
Stay with me
Is iNDS Safe to Use?
Yes. The app was developed over a number of months and was tested at every stage. The developers have a good reputation they wish to maintain and regularly update the app with bug fixes and improvements. Not installing the updates will cause problems with the app and the developers won’t take any responsibility if this happens – they release them for a reason!
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Both Emus4U and iNDS are unofficial apps which means Apple does not trust the developers. Until you tell them they are trusted, you can’t use the apps.
Here’s how to do it:
- Launch your Settings app
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Fin the relevant profile in the list and tap it
- Tap on Trust and close Settings
- The app will work
How to fix the App Crashing Issue:
Apple will stop you using unofficial content in any way they can an one way will be to revoke the app certificate. This causes the app to crash, leaving you having to reinstall it. Irritating, yes, but you can stop it by installing a recommended Emus4U VPN or an anti-revoke app. This protects the certificates so Apple can’t revoke them.
Also check out the following popular emulators for iOS, available for free.
Over to you
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.