Ignition app is one of the latest app installers to offer tweaks, 3rd-party games, Cydia apps, gaming emulators and much, much more. And you can download all of these without having to jailbreak.
How to Install Ignition App:
- 1 How to Install Ignition App:
- 2 What is Ignition App?
- 3 App Features:
- 4 Common Ignition Installation Issues:
- 5 Deleting Ignition App:
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions:
Ignition app is very easy to install on your iOS device without needing to use your computer or the iOS app store. Follow these steps.
- Open Safari browser and go to the official Ignition download page
- Tap the Download button and tap on Install and then wait
- When you see the Ignition app icon on your home screen, the app is installed and you can use it
- Open your Settings app and tap General > Profiles and then Trust the certificate
- Start using the app and download what you want.
What is Ignition App?
Started in October 2017, Ignition app is an unofficial app store, packed with cool apps, games, and tweaks, compatible with all devices on iOS 11 to iOS 13. The library is packed with thousands of tweaks, apps, games and some jailbreak tools. All the content is categorized into options like:
There is a huge choice of popular apps and loads of awesome features for free, jailbreak tools that let you install Sileo or Cydia without needing a computer, games emulators so you can play your favorite console games and more.
The app has a modern look and feel, offering an option of white and dark color schemes and no less than 8 tint themes already preset for you.
Ignition app is feature-packed, offering users:
- Speed – fast resigning, actioning of app requests and bug fixes. The team is large and spread out across different time zones meaning there is always some on hand to help
- User-Driven Library – new apps are added pretty much daily and users can also add their own apps for everyone else to enjoy
- Support – great customer support system, offering just about any app you could possibly want at the tap of a button and the support is offered 24/7 via Twitter.
- Thousands of Apps – the Ignition app library expands constantly with new apps and games added all the time. The library is decided by you and not by the app developers.
Common Ignition Installation Issues:
Ignition App has been shown time and again to be reliable and very stable. However, with millions of users, we are starting to hear of a few common issues but, you will be happy to learn, these are not serious and can easily be resolved.
White or Blank Screen
This really isn’t serious, more of an annoyance, and is fixed with just a couple of steps:
- Go into iOS Settings
- Tap on Safari section
- Tap Clear Website Data
Now try Ignition again – the white screen should be gone. If not, delete the app and reinstall it.
Profile Installation Failed Error
The chances are, you are trying to install Ignition app when the Apple servers are overloaded with traffic. In the first instance, just wait a few hours and then have another go. If the error won’t go away, follow these steps:
- Put your iPhone or iPad into Airplane Mode
- Open iOS Settings and go to Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Leave the Settings app and take your device out of Airplane mode
- Wait for a few minutes and try installing Ignition App again – you should find it goes through with no trouble.
Untrusted Developer Error
Another common error, this happens because the developer is not verified by Apple and it will happen on most unofficial content. Fixing it is simple:
- Note the name of the app developer and then cancel the error message
- Open your Settings app
- Go to General > Profiles and find the developer in the list
- Tap it and tap on Trust
- Try the app again, the error is gone.
Deleting Ignition App:
Some errors require that you delete the app and reinstall it and that is simple to do. You may even discover that the app doesn’t offer what you want, although that is unlikely, and that you need to remove it from your device – here’s how:
- Go into Settings > General > Profiles
- Locate the Ignition app profile and tap on it
- Tap on Remove Profile
- Tap Remove to confirm and close Settings – Ignition app is gone
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are a couple of questions about the Ignition app that we get asked all the time:
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes, it is. There is no need to jailbreak your device to use it and you do not need your Apple ID to install it. We can confirm there is no malware, spyware, adware, virus, or anything nasty lurking in it. The only irritation is that, like many free apps, it is ad-supported but these don’t really interfere and the app doesn’t interfere with anything else on your device.
Is There a Difference Between Ignition and Emus4U?
Not really. Although they come from different developers, they have gotten together to make sure that you can download unofficial apps and games and popular games emulators, regardless of which installer you use – if Ignition app doesn’t work for you, try Emus4U.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.