iFile is, without any doubt, one of the most useful apps ever to come into Cydia. It’s a file manager app that offers you what Apple won’t – access to your file system on your iOS device and the ability to customize it.
It is considered strange that they won’t allow it because they do allow it on the Mac OS X, through Finder, which is much the same as Explorer on Windows. With iFile, you get a ton of useful features that help you manage your files in ways that you couldn’t without it.
How to Download iFile App:
To download iFile, you will need to download an app installer called Emus4U app first. There is no way that Apple is going to allow an app of this caliber into the app store so click the link below and find out how to get Emus4U on your device.
- Download Emus4U App and launch the app from your home screen
- Go to Emus4U Apps section and Search iFile and install it
Note: iFiles works on iOS 10.3.3 and below firmware only. If you are on iOS 11 and above, install Filza App. Download link is given below.
Filza is a new generation of iOS File Manager apps. You can download the app from TweakBox app.
Some of the best features in iFile include the ability to view your file types, including these:
- Web archive
- Microsoft files
- Compressed formats
- Apple iWork
Your software and multimedia files can be acted on in these ways:
- They can be moved
- They can be renamed
- They can be copied and pasted
- You can edit property and text lists, like your configuration files
- You can get .deb packages onto your iOS device very easily
- You can package and unpackage compressed formats
- You can import files, such as MP3s, to your iPod library
iFile is also useful for when you want to move files from and to your device:
- You can use a browser or a network drive together with the built-in web server to upload and download files
- You can easily manage FTP and Dropbox files
- You can use a Toshiba FlashAir card to download files
- You can add files to emails as attachments
- You can mount disc image files (.dmg) easily
- You can use Bluetooth to send files to another device running iFile
iFile integrates with:
- Safari Download Manager
- Attachment Saver
- Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing
You won’t find a more useful tool anywhere else, and you certainly won’t get all these features together in one app anywhere else either so download Filza app today and follow us on Facebook for more updates.