Happy Chick is an incredibly comprehensive emulator app, allowing you to play some of the top games from 18 different consoles. While support is provided for most devices, HappyChick will work much better if you have more than 2GB RAM on your device.
The choice of games is enormous, from the early Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon to the latest blockbusters, like Call of Duty, GTA, Dragon Ball Z and more.
- 1 Download HappyChick:
- 2 How To Check Storage Space Available on your Device:
- 3 How to Use HappyChick:
- 4 HappyChick Emulator Features:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 6 Alternative Emulators:
Downloading HappyChick requires you to download an app installer called Emus4U. You will find other apps and games besides HappyChick in Emus4U so here’s how to get it. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: iPhone App
- Download Emus4U using the linked guide ( or use TweakBox app )
- Open Emus4U app, search for HappyChick and download it
Method 2: IPA Download
- First download HappyChick .ipa file from the link above in your computer
- Now install it using the Cydia Impactor app
Method 3: Android APK
For Android devices, follow the download tutorial here.
- Download Happy Chick APK File from the link above
- Now install the .apk file on your Android device following the tutorial given on Emus4U Android page.
Method 4: for Windows PC
It is also possible to install HappyChick onto a Windows PC and play your favorite console games in the comfort of your own home. With the much better graphics, larger available RAM and more storage space, you can play pretty much any console game you want, even those heavy in graphics like Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear. These steps work for all Windows versions:
- Download HappyChick onto your Windows PC
- Find and double-click the .exe file
- Accept the terms and conditions and the installation will proceed
- When it’s done, the HappyChick icon is on your desktop; click to open and enjoy your games.
Method 5: for Smart TVs and Android TV Boxes
HappyChick includes OTG Support as well as USB support so installing it on a smart TV or TV box is simple, allowing you to play with a custom gamepad. HappyChick is supported on the Amazon Firestick Google Chromecast, Android TV, Xiaomi Mi TV, and any Android TV box:
- Download the latest version of HappyChick for TV Box
- Open the settings on the TV Box or Smart TV and enable the Third Party Installations option
- Click the HappyChick icon and enjoy your games
How To Check Storage Space Available on your Device:
Once you have installed HappyChick on your mobile device, you are free to peruse the app and see what games there are. But, before you start installing games, you need to make sure you have sufficient storage space on your device. This is easy enough to do, just by following the steps for your device below:
- Open Settings > General
- Tap on About – down the bottom of the screen
- Look for the Available option – next to that you can see how much storage space is available.
- Open Settings > Storage
- Look for the Internal Storage option – beneath that you can see your total storage and the amount free
With enough storage space, you can go ahead and install whatever games you want from HappyChick.
How to Use HappyChick:
Using HappyChick to play games is really quite easy. Follow the short guide below, and you will be playing your favorite games in less than a couple of minutes:
- Open HappyChick using the icon on your home screen
- Follow the steps on-screen to set the app up and create an account
- Go to the homepage where you will see several categories to choose from – tap on one to pick a console
- A list of available games will appear; tap on one and tap Download
- If you see a screen asking you to manually search for a download link, click on Search for Download Sources – this shouldn’t happen too often as most game downloads are installed directly from the cloud
- Choose a link and let the game download
- Once it is installed, choose your gamepad – this will be your in-game controller. If you want free gamepads, choose Select GAMESIR or install a custom one, choose Select Other
- Wait for the game to install and enjoy playing
Repeat these steps for every game you want to install, as many as you want. And, as HappyChick has now been given OTG support, you can play games from an external hard drive directly on your Android device. If you use a Windows PC ( see above ), you will probably already have external storage, or you can turn your mobile device into a highly portable games console.
HappyChick Emulator Features:
- Downloads very quickly
- Easy app to navigate
- No need to install a jailbreak
- Any iOS 10/11/12/iOS 13 compatible device can run Happy Chick
- Fully supported on Android JelleyBean and above, on smart TVs (some models) and on some TV boxes
- Over 18 different hosts and consoles supported, such as PPSSPP, GBC, GBA, PlayStation, and many more.
- All ages and all preferences catered to, no matter what game you want to play
- Fully supports multiplayer online gaming
- Built-in support for gameplay recording and sharing with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Some multiplayer games are played on local servers – no need to use Wi-Fi
- HappyChick hosts all their games in the cloud, so downloads are fast and secure; all your games data is stored there too, so you never lose your settings
- Support for one-click-play – no need for a separate emulator for every console
- Customize your game maps and game controls to suit you
- Lots more
Frequently Asked Questions:
We often get asked questions about HappyChick, and these are the most common ones answered:
- How Do I Activate HappyChick?
While pretty much all the HappyChick installations are automated, the first time you use the app, you may be asked to provide an activation code:
- Go to happychick.hk and click to download the file that matches your specific device
- Next, go the download page in your browser and an activation code will appear
- Copy it and paste into the app homepage and, once device verification has taken place, the app will open.
- Do I Need WeChat to Install HappyChick?
No. The best way is to use AppValley app installer, or you can install the IPA or APK file directly to your iOS or Android device. Alternatively, for iOS users, you can jailbreak your device and download it from Cydia or Sileo.
- How Do I Update HappyChick?
When you install HappyChick on your device, the developers will send you a notification as soon as there is an update available; simply tap the notification and follow the instructions. Alternatively, go into the HappyChick settings and enable Auto Updates.
- HappyChick Crashed – What Do I Do?
This could be down to performance; if it happens often, clear the app cache and clear your device of anything you don’t need on there, including unwanted files, apps you don’t use and move media to an external storage source.
- Can I Get Another Activation Code?
Because the developers only provide one code per device, you can only get a new one by starting again – delete HappyChick, clear the browser cache and download it once more.
- How Do I Save HappyChick Games?
When you play a game, save points are registered as per the game rules. If you want to manually save a point, click the Pause menu, and choose Save. To restart from that point, click on the option to Start from Save Point.
- Is it Safe?
Yes, it is. The developers, Xiaoji Studios from China, have put a lot of work into ensuring that their app is safe and secure. It requires no special permissions, and it does not go against the security your mobile provider has in place, which means it isn’t open to threats from outside.
- Is HappyChick Free?
Yes, HappyChick is completely free to download and use, contains n in-app purchases and works on Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Can Cheats be Used in HappyChick?
Not at the moment. We have not heard of any cheats for the app because the games in it are for different consoles, and you don’t often see cheats for emulator apps.
- Can I Rotate the Screen?
Yes, and HappyChick will support horizontal and vertical gaming. Here’s how to rotate the screen:
- Open your settings app and tap Automatic Rotation to have the rotation change automatically
- Alternatively, keep it the same regardless of what you are playing by opening HappyChick and going to the settings page
- Chose Horizontal or vertical to override the default – whatever game you play will now be in this rotation.
- How Do I Change the App Language to English?
First, ensure you are using the most up to date version of HappyChick. Next, check the settings for the individual game – you may find the language option there. Otherwise:
- Open the app settings
- Find the language settings and change it to English – you should find most games are now in English
HappyChick is an excellent emulator app, offering all the console support you want in one simple app Try it today, tell us how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks.
- What Platforms is HappyChick Compatible With?
At the time of writing, HappyChick is compatible with these platforms:
- Android devices – Version 1.7.9
- iOS devices – Version 188.8.131.52
- TV Box and Smart TV – Version 1.1.7
- Windows – Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
More will be added to this list.
- What Emulators are in HappyChick?
- What Games are Downloaded the Most?
Some of the most popular games downloaded from HappyChick include Street Fighter, Pokémon, and Super Mario.
- Is Multiplayer Mode Available?
Yes; HappyChick offers full support for this feature.
- Can I Play Games on LAN?
Yes. HappyChick offers a selection of games available for gameplay over local networks.
- What Backup Systems are in Place?
HappyChick has full cloud support for saving and syncing games.
Français | Español | Deutsche
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.