Do you want to change the way your iPhone or iPad works or looks? Then you need to think about installing Cydia. An unofficial app store, Cydia is full of tweaks and modifications that help you to set up your device the way you want. Developed by Jay Freeman, perhaps better known as Saurik, Cydia is the one app store that Apple has not been able to stop us using.
Why does this matter?
On this page, I will be giving you all the information you need about Cydia, about how it can change your device and how it benefits you, along with download guides.
Although there haven’t been so many updates to Cydia recently, there are still versions available for iOS 6 right through to iOS 12, and you can find the one for your device by clicking the Download button below for each iOS version available on Emus4U app.
For iOS 11 Jailbreak
For iOS 12 Jailbreak
Note: Chimera app jailbreak’s your device, however, it downloads Sileo app instead of Cydia, which is also a Cydia alternative, and works in a similar way.
But wait, there’s more.
I want to tell you what the benefits of using Cydia are before you make your mind up:
Cydia App Features:
- The only way to get Cydia is to install a jailbreak utility; it is not available any other way
- It has thousands of tweaks, apps, and games
- There is a huge choice of tweaks and themes to personalize your iPhone and iPad
- Hundreds of modifications to change the functionality of your device and system
- Unlocked games and apps with new features
- iBooks, wallpapers, ringtones and more
- Most of the tweaks are free; some charge a very small amount
- Developers update their tweaks regularly
That’s not all
Cydia is completely free to download and always will be so, to keep up to date with all the latest updates and get full guides on how to download Cydia, go to the page linked above. You can also like the page on Facebook and click on Following > See First to get the updates when released.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.