Are you a fan of Japanese anime ? If you are then you should check out an app called Crunchyroll. It offers all the latest anime shows and movies, like Dragon Ball Super, The Ancient Magus Bride, Cowboy Bebop and more and you can download it from the iOS app store for free.
There’s a problem though
The app is free but the features are limited. If you want more you need to sign up for a premium account and that will set you back $6.99 every month. That’s enough to put you off but what if I could show you how to get an app called Crunchyroll++ for FREE ?
That’s right, completely FREE
Download Crunchyroll++ :
All you need to do is download an app called Emus4U, an alternative app store packed with modified apps and games, all free.
Just download Emus4U onto your iOS device, open it, look for the appand download it.
It’s that simple!
CrunchyRoll++ Features :
When you download the ++ app you are getting a modified version of the official app, with all the premium features unlocked for free. You’ll get features like:
- No ads
- Watch on multiple devices, including Roku, PS4, Apple TV and more
- No need to pay the $6.99 monthly subscription charge
- New anime shows within one hour of them airing on Japanese TV
- Choose from all your favorite anime shows and movies, new and old
- Integrated downloader allows you to download it directly to your device
- Loads of free in-app features to personalize the app to your liking
- Many more premium features for free
Still not convinced ?
Why not try it? It is completely free to download and use and you won’t be disappointed. You don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad either so give it a go and tell us what you think.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
Emus4U is one of the most used Cydia alternatives but you will have to overcome a few obstacles to get the best out of it. One of those is getting around the Untrusted Developer error that Apple shows when you first open it. Follow these easy steps to do that:
- Go to Profiles and Device Management in your Settings app (under General)
- You will find the name of the installer in the profiles list – tap it
- Tap Trust and then you can close Settings
- When you open the installer now the error will not be there
Fix App Crashing Issue:
Apple does everything it can to stop us from installing custom apps including revoking app certificates. They do this with Emus4U, making it crash but you can stop this happening. All you need to do is use one of a couple of recommended VPNs alongside the installer; because Apple can’t tell where the app came from, they can’t revoke the certificate.
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll send you more cool tips like this.