MovieBox used to be one of the most popular movie streaming apps ever but now its gone. Don’t worry though because the developers have replaced it with an app called CotoMovies.
With this new movies app, you get access to free TV shows and movies to stream direct or watch offline. However, the app is for the Android platform but I’ll let you into a secret; you can download CotoMovies on iOS for free.
What’s the secret ?
I’ll tell you shortly but first, here’s what the app offers:
- Thousands of shows and movies
- Stream now or watch offline later, free
- Support for several languages
- Airplay, Chromecast, games consoles, Android TV and many supported for streaming options
- Over 20 languages supported for subtitles
- New content added regularly
- Many more features
Ready to learn how?
Download CotoMovies :
The secret is the steps below. Downloading it on iOS is simple but you must follow these steps very carefully :
- Tap the big download button above
- Go to the menu at the top, tap Download and then the app for Emus4U
- Tap on Install and wait; progress can be seen on your homepage
- When the movies app is installed open Settings > General > Profiles and trust the profile for the app
- Open the app and start streaming
If the app does not work, delete it and try these steps again
Stay with me
Can I Stream to a Games Console/Android Box/ Smart TV, etc.?
You certainly can. Coto Movies has built-in support for many devices and streaming is done simply using Wi-Fi Direct:
- Open the show or the movie you want to watch in Coto Movies
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button
- On the screen that loads, note the web address in red – copy this into the browser on the device you want to watch from
- Close your iOS device and enjoy your movie!
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
One of the most common errors with unofficial apps like Emus4U is the Untrusted Developer error but it is also one of the easiest to fix. All you need to do is tell Apple that the developer can be trusted:
- Launch your iOS settings app and tap on General
- Tap on Profiles & Device Management and a list of app profiles on your device will appear
- Find the app in the list and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and then come out of Settings
- Try using the installer again and it will work
How to Stop App Crashing :
When you install Emus4U on your device it will crash after a few days. Apple regularly revokes certificates for unofficial apps, which Eus4U is, causing the app to crash and stop working. By installing a VPN with this app , it can be stopped; your certificates will be safe and Apple will not be able to revoke them.
It’s your turn
Try Coto Movies today for free and watch anything you want, online or offline. Follow us on Facebook for more tips like this