AirShou may no longer require Cydia to work but it isn’t an app that Apple will let into the store because it is in direct competition with what they offer and because it is an ex-jailbreak app.
Downloading it is not difficult though; all you need is Emus4U, a third-party app installer that offers hundreds of apps and games for free.
How to Download AirShou:
Tap the Download button below for direct download.
- Download Emus4U onto your iPhone or iPad ( full guide at the link )
- Open Emus4U using the icon on your home screen
- Search for AirShou. Wait for the results to load up and tap the one that goes with your device
- Tap Install and wait; AirShou will load on your device, just tap the icon to start using it.
AirShou has plenty of features that provide users with an excellent screen recorder app, including:
- No need to jailbreak
- Record in 1080p at up to 60fps
- Add stereo sound to your videos
- Simple controls, on-screen taps to start and stop recording
- Works on iOS 7 and above on all devices
- Uses little in the way of device resources
Air Shou Alternatives:
Air Shou is just one of the great screen recorder apps on offer. If you can’t get on with AirShou or you want something with different features to try one of these:
Try Air Shou first; it is one of the best screen recorder apps that we have and, because you don’t need Cydia to use it, many more of us can take advantage of the great features and user experience it offers. It is completely free, there are no in-app purchases to worry about and it works on all iOS devices from iOS 7 upwards. Download AirShou today and share your app experience with us; for more useful tips like this, you can follow us on Facebook.