Mobile TV services are becoming more and more popular as the standard of iOS hardware continually improves. It has become easier to watch movies and TV shows on the go and the only thing holding us back is a lack of decent apps.
AeroTV has proven a popular choice, and we will show you how to install it on your iOS device.
How to Download AeroTV:
AeroTV is not an official app store app, and that means alternative methods are required. There are two of these to choose from. Tap the Download button below for direct download.
Method 1: Emus4U App
Emus4U is an external app installer offering tons of apps and games for free:
- Download Emus4U using the guide at the link
- Open Emus4U on your device
- Search for Aero TV or tap on this link
- Tap the relevant search result and tap Install
- Aero TV will now be downloaded to your device, and the icon will be on your home screen.
- Before you can use it you must trust the profile so open Settings > General > Profiles and Trust the Aero TV/World of Enterprise profile
You can now watch your favorite TV on the go.
Method 2: IPA File Download
For this, you must download the Aero TV IPA file and then use Cydia Impactor tool to get it onto your device.
Media is a big thing these days, and it is almost as normal for people to watch TV on their mobile devices as it is on a television set. Internet is cheaper as are mobile data plans these days and with apps like Aero TV, the hassle of finding the right streams is taken out of your hands.
Aero TV Features:
AeroTV app offers users the chance to watch TV shows and movies on their devices easily and offers plenty of features for all users:
- Easy to download
- Simple interface
- Watch any TV channel you can think of from all over the world
- Plenty of movies to choose from
- Refresh Channel allows you to see easily when new channels are added
- View the channels list in column or grid view
- Cydia is not required
- Works on all iOS devices
Aero TV offers one of the best mobile TV solutions about today, so download it and give it a go. Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more tips.
*Found a Broken Link? Report Us below.